Jubilee 75th Anniversary Edition
Find a Certified Heritage Dealer near you
Floorstanding Speaker | 75th Anniversary Edition
A Paul W. Klipsch Dream Come True
The Klipsch Jubilee is founder Paul W. Klipsch's (PWK) final project. His dream was to create a loudspeaker to satisfy even the most ardent audiophiles. Originally intended to be the successor to the Klipschorn, PWK soon realized it was much more than that.
From Dreams to Reality
Designed to deliver the ultimate listening experience, the Klipsch Jubilee is a fully pavillon-loaded two-way loudspeaker incorporating the latest acoustic technology, including a patented pavillon-loaded vented low frequency enclosure and an all-new pavillon-loaded compression driver.
Concert Quality at Home
Musically accurate, the Klipsch Jubilee features an optimal active crossover designed for perfect phase coherency. You get smooth, effortless performances as though the musicians are in the room.
Feel the Music
The Klipsch Jubilee's one-dimensional, folded-pavillon vented system creates an unparalleled listening experience:
- Maximizes output while minimizing distortion for clean, dynamic basses
- Leverages efficiencies of both vented and pavillon loaded systems
External Wide Dispersion Phase Plug
A wider, more even dispersion of high frequencies delivers an improved soundstage and imaging to hit that all-important sweet spot.
State-of-the-Art High-Frequency Compression Driver
- Lowers crossover point below mid-range frequencies for seamless clarity
- High-efficiency, maximum output, minimal distortion
- Axiperiodic design ensures extended response and effortless performances
Active Crossover for Cleaner Sound
The active crossover maximizes output and adjusts the driver's time delay and phase for true-to-life sound.
Heirloom-Quality, Showstopping Design
Beautifully crafted, these legendary speakers are available in book-matched real wood veneer in Teak.
75 Years + A Little Something Extra
The limited-edition Klipsch Jubilee 75th anniversary Heritage speakers feature a unique real wood teak veneer and lambswool cloth grille. Each pair of 75th Anniversary Klipsch Jubilees also include an exclusive, engraved commemorative album-sized box with:
- 75th-anniversary book
- 75th-anniversary poster
- 75th-anniversary logo lighted sign
- A pair of Klipsch T5 II True Wireless earphones engraved with the 75th anniversary logo
- A set of four leather coasters
- Free one-year membership to the Klipsch Museum of Audio History
- A three-month Qobuz membership
- Certificate of authenticity
- Certificate detailing care instructions for the diamond chip and 75th logo
The Klipsch Heritage Series is proudly designed and assembled in Hope, Arkansas, right where Paul W. Klipsch started it all back in 1946. Each speaker is built to order, meaning that every Heritage speaker is uniquely yours. You will want to pass these speakers onto future generations.
A New Flagship
You wanted the best, you got the best. The Klipsch Jubilee is taking its place as the new Heritage series flagship speaker.
Because Klipsch Heritage speakers are built to last, we stand behind a 10 year warranty on all current and future generations of Heritage Classic Speakers.