Hear it in a Showroom
Certified Heritage Dealers
Certified Heritage Dealers showcase a minimum of two dedicated 2-channel Klipsch Heritage Classic speaker systems in a lifestyle setting, in addition to other legendary and Inspired speakers in the line. These hand-selected dealers are fully capable and qualified to assist you find the ultimate sound experience. Please contact them to confirm they have a specific product before visiting.
Klipsch Heritage products are also available to order online from a select network dealers in the United States. The speakers will ship in book-matched pairs with the option of white-glove delivery service.
Look for this badge to when searching for Certified Heritage Dealers.
Commercialisée en 1957, l'enceinte Heresy à trois voies servait initialement d'enceinte centrale compacte pour accompagner la Klipschorn® dans les ensembles stéréo à trois enceintes. The Heresy IV offers unparalleled sound quality from a relatively small speaker.
- Includes New 10-Year Warranty
- All-new K-702 midrange compression driver, featuring a polyimide diaphragm, for exceptional detail
- For the first time, the Heresy IV features a rear port for the most efficient, fastest air transfer in their class, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies
- K-702 midrange is mated to the K-704 Tractrix® pavillon for a wide coverage pattern
- K-107-TI titanium diaphragm high-frequency driver with an all-new wide dispersion phase plug for providing exceptionally even high-frequency dispersion
- All-new high fidelity network for truer to life sound, best-in-class efficiency, and power handling
- Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful basses
- Available in a high-quality Satin Black Ash, Natural Cherry, Distressed Oak, or American Walnut wood veneer finish
- Conçu et assemblé aux États-Unis
Even if you never turn them on, they are the first thing someone notices in a room — and when you do turn them on, their clean, crisp sound can impress even the most discerning speaker aficionados.Gear Patrol